Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And the Bear and Girl Saga Continues...


"He's just not that into you."


In my month long attempt to figure out what to do for the Valentine's card, I ended up continuing the bear and girl saga.

Here she is seen with the bear and a Valentine behind her back as the boy she is sweet on races past her on his bike.

The cat is either snubbing the boy with his back to him, or is interested in the bird in the tree.

It wasn't supposed to go there, but it developed as I was drawing it. Maybe the upcoming Movie Release of the same name above was stuck in my mind.

And then...



"But it's ok, cause I am."


The bear she rescued tried to console her, the cat is lounging in the tree. Perhaps he got his bird and is ready for a nap?

I couldn't leave it with an entirely unhappy ending.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see these in color! :) Keep up the good work, Tina!